Sunday, March 13, 2011

New camera!

Hi everyone! My old camera has been dying a slow death for a long time, so last night we picked up a fabulous new one. My nails are a hot hot mess right now, but I had to take a picture just to give you a tiny taste of the quality that my photos will be from now on, though this was taken with flash, which I don't like to use. I'm not patient enough to wait to post until I've got some sun. XD




My three day old Revlon Royal mani. Two coats of Royal under Seche Vite, on top of Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle. Can you tell I don't know anything about cleanup? The photo is clickable.

AAAAAH! SO EXCITED!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new camera! New things are always fun. lol. And I see that your nails are getting long! They look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, it looks awesome, congrats!!
    What kind of camera did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! It's a Canon EOS Rebel T2i.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is gorgeous on you! You do clean up very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Ashley, but I actually don't do cleanup at all. :X What you see is how I paint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely royal looking, awesome shade

    ReplyDelete