Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi, everyone. I'm just writing a quick post today to let you all know that I am still here. I haven't abandoned the blog, though it might seem that way since I haven't updated in almost 2 weeks! My little girl has learned to crawl and climb, and is now cutting three teeth (in addition to her first one that erupted just the other day). I have had my hands full, and my husband has had a crazy work schedule. I just haven't had the time or energy to do my nails.

HOWEVER! Today and tomorrow are free days for me. My family is going out for a special lunch for the holiday, and if we get back in time I will be doing my nails. There will absolutely be a nail-related post tomorrow, and I'm hoping to get back to posting regularly again.

Thanks for sticking with me! I appreciate each and every one of you that reads my blog. I'm already planning a 100 followers giveaway, so eventually I'm hoping to be able to bring that to you.

Have a great Valentine's Day, to those of you who celebrate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment