Wednesday, December 1, 2010

China Glaze - Goin' My Way?


Natural light.


Goin' My Way? is a really pretty shimmery brown. I used two coats and no top coat for the photos, and two coats were plenty. It went on without any problems. Normally I wouldn't be into brown as a polish color but this stuff has a really nice shimmer to it.


Natural light.


As you can see, the shimmer makes Goin' My Way? end up looking a little streaky. It's no big deal to me.


Indoors with flash.



Indoors with flash.


These indoor pictures are a hot mess but I couldn't get a good shot of the shimmer outside without using flash, and my camera won't take flash photos if it's bright enough to register a decent photo without it. My camera is terrible. Anyway, I love this polish.

The weather is back to overcast and horrible. I'm going to attempt to make a light box today or tomorrow so that I don't have to resort to posting sub-par photos on days like today. It would be great not to have to risk my life sprinting through spiderville, too. A light box would be win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment