Monday, December 6, 2010

Love My Nails - Angel Baby

Today's post is going to be a quick one. I am very sick right now so I am going to head over to my mom's house for some baby help. My whole body is achy and my nose will not stop running. It's not a good day.

Love My Nails is only $1 at WalMart, so I have tried a lot of their polishes throughout the years. In my experience the colors chip within hours of application and aren't really worth buying. They do make some pretty nice glitter top coats, though. I used this one in my franken glitter top coat.



4 coats of Angel Baby on index, 3 on middle, 2 on ring, 1 on pinky.





Angel Baby has some very pretty glitter in it. It doesn't dry very shiny, so if you want shine and glitter you will need to add another top coat over this. It gets kind of lumpy once you put enough of it on, so there's another reason for an additional top coat. You have to layer quite a bit of this in order to get a lot of glitter (and you guys know how I feel about glitter!) I'm glad that I have it, if only because it was super useful while making my franken top coat.

2 comments:

  1. oooh I like this! Where did you get it? I just found your blog, I really like it! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it at Wal-Mart for $1. Thank you for following and for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete