Sunday, December 12, 2010

Light box #1 is a FAILURE (feat. Perplex)

I've been trying to make a functional light box for a few days now. Usually my camera refuses to take any photos without using flash (it's a pretty horrible camera overall), but I got a few today in the box. The box still failed. I think the problem is the box I used is too big, so the lights aren't lighting it enough. Oh, well.







These photos are of Revlon Perplex, which seems to be a popular color on a lot of blogs today. I plan to do a decent post and review of this color once I get my light box to work properly. The last one was taken with flash to show the pretty shimmer that I couldn't capture with my crappy light box. You can still only see it in the bottle, though.

My local CVS has an abundance of this polish. I'm going to pick up a few extras, one for a giveaway I'm planning and a few extra. If any of you have been on the hunt for this polish and haven't been able to find it, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to help you get your hands on it.

1 comment:

  1. It looks pretty on you!
    I hope you can work out your lightbox woes soon...I would like to build one soon as well. The weather is horrible, and it's ruining all the nail fun.

    P.S. You are so lucky to live in an area with no nail fiends. This place is crawling with us, so all the displays are decimated in one day. :(

    ReplyDelete