Saturday, December 11, 2010

Confetti - Purple Pizzazz

I wasn't kidding when I told you guys that my nails are completely gone now. I'm using Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle and I will be taking daily photos to see if it works. Hopefully with this new product (and daily prenatal vitamins) my nails will be back on track soon. I'm going to do some work on my cuticles tonight, too. They're getting to be pretty gross again. :(



Today I threw on Confetti Purple Pizzazz to show you. When I say "threw on" I mean slapped on as quickly as I could while my baby was asleep. Please forgive the horrible application! It's a pretty lilac with an almost foil-like finish.



I really like the way this looks, even though it's very very sheer (photos show three coats) and takes quite a while to dry. I think it would be nice on toes during the spring.

1 comment:

  1. omg I love this! In fact I love your blog the layout is fantastic! Ill follow you if you follow me! Thanks for posting awesome swatches like this beauty!

    ReplyDelete