Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This is a disastuh.



These are my nails. They are among the hottest of messes. I used to try to keep up with the health and look of my hands, but when I got pregnant and had my daughter I stopped spending time on myself. I think I'd forgotten what a cuticle was, but now I'm well aware that mine are a disgrace. I'm sure there are countless other horrible things going on here, but I really just don't know a lot about nail care.

I've recently stumbled upon nail blogs via MUA while trying to find reviews for an old polish I found in one of my unpacked moving boxes. I spend a ridiculous amount of time looking at pictures of new polishes and swatches. The jealousy I have towards these ladies with immaculate looking hands astounds me.

I am on a mission to get (and keep) my nails looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment