Monday, January 17, 2011

China Glaze - Blue Island Iced Tea



I had the hardest time photographing this polish. It kept showing up either way darker or way lighter than it actually is. The way to polish looks in the bottle is how it looks in real life. It's a super sparkley light blue that needs three coats for opacity. I've heard bad things about the formula for the entire line that Blue Island Iced Tea belongs to, but I didn't have any trouble.



The sparkle really shows in sunlight, but it's still pretty inside. I'm really into blue lately. I don't know if it's the cold weather or the fact that I've been a little depressed as of late.

What color are you into right now?

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice blue! I like it a lot! I like how it has an icy/frosty feel to it.
    And I, too, had been a little depressed over some things, but things got better with the new year, and I think things will get better for you too.

    ~LinZ

    ReplyDelete