Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wet n Wild - SaGreena the Teenage Witch



The names of these polishes kill me. I didn't even notice them until I got home with the four I chose, and I ended up picking polishes with names of shows I watched. Yey? Anyway, SaGreena the Teenage Witch was a little streaky, but nothing that can't be lived with.



The polish did not dry any faster than a regular polish, despite the fast dry claim. The brush was no doubt THE WORST brush I have ever used. I've swatched other colors from the new Wet n Wild fast dry polishes and this was the only one with this terrible brush. It was incredibly stiff and probably had a lot to do with the streakiness.



Even though the brush was a hot mess and I had to use three coats to cover the nastiness the brush caused, I really like the color. It looks good in bright and low light (as I hope my above pictures show) and if you can find one with a better brush I'd definitely recomend it. I'm very excited to have another good green in my collection.

I feel like I apologize for my cuticles in every post, but they're seriously getting crazy. My husband has the next two days off, so I should be able to do some serious work on them. Stay tuned for less disgusting fingers!

1 comment:

  1. i have short nails as you do too and i have to say we short nailed people are great users of quality-colored polishes as sagreena :D http://www.lovingsunshine.com/2011/10/beauty-swap-love-swag-1-nail-polishes.html

    ReplyDelete