Friday, January 14, 2011

a-england - New brand with a new twist!

a-england is a new brand with a really interesting concept. I've spoken with it's creater, Adina, and her enthusiasm for her product makes me even more excited for the first collection!

The Mythicals

a-england's first collection, inspired by the legendary Arthurian myth, sets the tone for the brand with its subtle link to the fascinating spirit of legend.



King Arthur - tungsten, steel gray with subtle diamond shimmer.



Excalibur - majestic silver platinum



Merlin - spectacular scintillating silver



Morgan Le Fey - luminescent white silver



Iseult - delicate romantic pink with opalescent pearly reflection



Guinevere - beautiful elegant antique pale mauve



Elaine - smoky violet amethyst



Lady of the Lake - dusky purple with rainbow glimmer and glow



Tristam - night blue sky with starlight glimmer and glow



Lancelot - intriguing mysterious black red garnet



Camelot - black onyx glaze with unique luster



Avalon - incandescent regal and royal purple



Perceval - splendid and resplendent red



Galahad - mystic vibrant blue green



Holy Grail - glorious gold



The Knight - the perfect base protect natural nails from staining and act as bond to the varnish



The Shield - the hardest topcoat for brilliant clear gloss finish



a-england polishes retail for £9.50 (about $15.00) and are available internationally on their website.




I'm really excited about this new brand! Which colors in this collection interest you the most?

6 comments:

  1. They look amazing! :) I really want Morgan Le Fay, Iseult, Lady of the lake, and Tristam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so nice! I would so much like to have that Lady of the lake.


    I tagged you for the Stylish Blogger Award here:

    http://polishthis.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting indeed! Based on the bottle pictures Avalon looks the most promising to me (I love purple)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn damn damn!!!
    I was scrolling down the page, and every picture and description made me squeal. Around Lady of the Lake and Tristan, I became mildly delirious and needed a break. AND they had the nerve to be Arthurian legend themed...I just knew I had to have the entire collection.

    Until I saw the price tag. $15 a pop?! I can't. *goes to nurse broken soul*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any polish over $3 is expensive to me, but depending on the quality it might be worth it. People spend a lot more on Chanel and other brands, and sometimes they're not that great. We will have to see how these hold up once I get some on hand to swatch. I'm hoping they're as great as they look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I really want all of these. lol

    ReplyDelete