Friday, January 14, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!



Annie from Polish This tagged me today for the Stylish Blogger Award. I've been tagged for this multiple times and I've lost track of some of the girls who tagged me first. I'm sorry! Let me know in the comments if you tagged me and I'll mention it. Being a relatively new blog I really appreciate all of you for thinking of me. I'm still suprised that anyone reads this thing at all, let alone want to know 7 random facts about me. Thank you!

1. I didn't learn to drive until I was 19, and I think it was a good decision on my part. I really was not prepared for the responsibilities that come with driving at 16 and I would be glad if my daughter decided to put it off until she's really ready like I did.

2. I left school my junior year and started community college instead of finishing high school. I had a chemistry teacher who overheard me telling a friend how much I hated school, so he said "Then leave!". I went to the office, called my mom, and never went back.

3. Every job I've ever had was centered around children. I have been a nanny, a children's photographer, and now a stay at home mom. Yes, being a stay at home parent is a job!

4. "Penny" is a nickname. My real name is Tailea (rhymes with Haley). :)

5. Speaking of tv, I will never get over the way they ended Veronica Mars.

6. I got my nose pierced in 2007 and really loved it, but I had to take it out for my daughter's MRI in December and have no idea how to put it back in. It's probably closed by now. Oh, well!

7. Laundry is my favorite chore. Can you tell I'm really reaching for facts now?


I'm supposed to tag 15 new blogs, but that is straight up ridiculous. I don't even know of 15 new blogs. I do know of one brand spanking new one, however! Amy from No Nails Today, consider yourself tagged. If anyone else reading this has a new blog and would like to do this, I'm tagging you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment